The Community Engagement Specialists encompasses members of the Communications Division that connects the Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office with the public. This is done through social media, events, press releases, and public service announcements mixed with some good clean fun.
Some of Community Engagements include:
- Storytime with Jeffrey D. Paden
- Most Wanted List
- Publishing and Advertising Events
- Weather and Snow Level Updates
- Documenting the history of the Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office
- Helps Leadership within the Office connect with the community
- Facebook Live Community Discussions
- Behind the Scenes Series at the Sheriff’s Office
- Off the Cuff, a monthly informative talk show within the community
- Road Closures
Community Engagement Specialists specialize in interacting with and educating the community while maintaining the mission and integrity of the Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office. These specialists are dedicated individuals who donate their time and energy for their job and community, often beyond their normal shift.
For more information, contact our Community Engagement Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To request participation from our office with your community event, click here.