- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Easter Coloring Contest
March 24 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sheriff Paden and Staff Say No to Drugs presents Storytime with Jeffrey D. Paden’s 2nd Annual Easter Coloring Contest. The rules are simple:
– Only one entry per child, only one winner per family and the child must live in Guernsey County. Children can use colored pencils, crayons or markers.
– All entries must be turned into the Sheriff’s Office, 601 Southgate Parkway, by March 17th, 2023, no later than 4 PM.
– Entries will be judged by the Staff of the Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office.
– Coloring pages can be found at GuernseySheriff.com or at the Dispatch Center at the Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office.
– There will be one winner from each of the following age groups: 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12.
– Winners will be announced at noon on Monday, March 20th.
– Winners and their families will meet at the Sheriff’s Office on Friday, March 24th from 4 to 5 PM for an Easter Egg Hunt with the Sheriff and Staff at the Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office, see inside a deputies’ cruiser and watch a K-9 demonstration.
Special appearance from the Easter Bunny and McGruff the Crime Dog!
Click on the links below to download and print the coloring page: